العودة   الذهبية > منتديات الذهبية المنوعة > English

« آخـــر الــمــواضــيــع »
         :: متوسط العمر المتوقع لمرضى سرطان القولون والمستقيم (آخر رد :اميرة ابى)       :: طريقة صنع البان كيك (آخر رد :om abeer)       :: طريقة المعمول بالتمر الرائع (آخر رد :om abeer)       :: طريقة الفوتشيني (آخر رد :om abeer)       :: إيدي هاو يضع علامة برونو غيماريش وهو يتطلع إلى المرحلة التالية من مشروع نيوكاسل يوناي (آخر رد :هدي فاروق)       :: العلاج فى المانيا للعرب (آخر رد :اميرة ابى)       :: طريقة تحضير السبانخ في المنزل (آخر رد :om abeer)       :: تعريف القانون الدستوري (آخر رد :merehan)       :: كيفية التخلص من غزو النمل بسرعة (آخر رد :سمي)       :: نصائح لمكافحة الحشرات بق الفراش (آخر رد :سمي)      

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 19-08-2008, 08:24 PM
الصورة الرمزية htan
htan htan غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2008
المشاركات: 131
9 The 3rd dimension universe wavelenght

The 3rd dimensional world has a certain wavelength and you are tuned into it. If you tuned into the wavelength of another dimension, you would experience and see this different world in the exact place where you are now! Wavelength can tune into different dimensions if you know howIf you measured all the objects in this 3rd dimensional world around you, the average wavelength would be 7.23 centimetres. In quantum physics, every object consists of particles or wave sound wavelength. It has its own sine-wave "signature" that can be measured. this is. What is averaged and this is the wavelength of our 3d dimension universe, we are tuned to 7.23 centimetres. If you changed your consciousness into another wavelength, the things you see around you would change according to the wavelength of that new world. Life is different on these different dimensions depending on where you are and what wavelength you are tuned in to . In a chortle I want you look at things in a new way. I remember when I was in Egypt in front the pyramids, I change my awareness to a different wavelength at that time the pyramid are not only intricately built or great feat of construction, engineering , but I see something completely different. I know from that time when someone "dies" they go to a level around the 3rd overtone of the 4th dimension
Perhaps you are wondering about what I said. However, it is real, if you learnt about waves of frequencies, it's a natural process. I will give you some hint of this in my next message
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 07:18 PM.