العودة   الذهبية > منتديات الذهبية المنوعة > English

« آخـــر الــمــواضــيــع »
         :: متوسط العمر المتوقع لمرضى سرطان القولون والمستقيم (آخر رد :اميرة ابى)       :: طريقة صنع البان كيك (آخر رد :om abeer)       :: طريقة المعمول بالتمر الرائع (آخر رد :om abeer)       :: طريقة الفوتشيني (آخر رد :om abeer)       :: إيدي هاو يضع علامة برونو غيماريش وهو يتطلع إلى المرحلة التالية من مشروع نيوكاسل يوناي (آخر رد :هدي فاروق)       :: العلاج فى المانيا للعرب (آخر رد :اميرة ابى)       :: طريقة تحضير السبانخ في المنزل (آخر رد :om abeer)       :: تعريف القانون الدستوري (آخر رد :merehan)       :: كيفية التخلص من غزو النمل بسرعة (آخر رد :سمي)       :: نصائح لمكافحة الحشرات بق الفراش (آخر رد :سمي)      

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 21-08-2008, 07:07 PM
الصورة الرمزية htan
htan htan غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2008
المشاركات: 131
9 The Right Moment

If we take a few moments to look back over our lives One might recall one single moment that changed us , completelyThe event that shook one to their core and altered the course of one's life...One special time when a realizion occurred that there was more meaning to life that had ever been considered. A moment where everything else paled, and by comparison faded. A particular person who opened the world and gave a meaning of one's own existence For me that moment, that .someone, was you.You are the one who changed everything. The one who changed me. You are my moment that I was waiting for. My life has meaning, feeling, and love. I have a reason for awakening in the morning, for coming home at night. I feel whole, it feels right and I am grateful to the co-incidences or moment that caused our fateful meeting As long as it is my power, I will continue to maintain the love we have developed, and respect the moment that occurred, that changed my life
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-09-2008, 05:01 AM
rocmad rocmad غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2007
المشاركات: 13
افتراضي

Are you talking about me .I think if you keep writing like this I am going to love you .
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 12:55 PM.