العودة   الذهبية > منتديات الذهبية المنوعة > English

« آخـــر الــمــواضــيــع »
         :: متوسط العمر المتوقع لمرضى سرطان القولون والمستقيم (آخر رد :اميرة ابى)       :: طريقة صنع البان كيك (آخر رد :om abeer)       :: طريقة المعمول بالتمر الرائع (آخر رد :om abeer)       :: طريقة الفوتشيني (آخر رد :om abeer)       :: إيدي هاو يضع علامة برونو غيماريش وهو يتطلع إلى المرحلة التالية من مشروع نيوكاسل يوناي (آخر رد :هدي فاروق)       :: العلاج فى المانيا للعرب (آخر رد :اميرة ابى)       :: طريقة تحضير السبانخ في المنزل (آخر رد :om abeer)       :: تعريف القانون الدستوري (آخر رد :merehan)       :: كيفية التخلص من غزو النمل بسرعة (آخر رد :سمي)       :: نصائح لمكافحة الحشرات بق الفراش (آخر رد :سمي)      

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-10-2008, 12:21 AM
الصورة الرمزية htan
htan htan غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2008
المشاركات: 131
9 To My Dear

? Dear
I feel very bad about the way things have been left between us, and I need to write you a few words. I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I love you as my sister, and I can no longer stand back and leave things the way they are between us.I know I have not been myself this last while and have lashed out at you badly. I’ve said some things to you that I didn’t mean, and I am truly sorry. As you know I have been under a tremendous amount of stress, and that stress now has been affecting me in negative ways at times. That does not excuse me for my behavior!! Please forgive me for being so careless with my words…I wish I could take it all back As I reflect about the path that I`m taking in my life, I think about the sacrifices that I, and those around me, are making. I guess that life can be,but should not be, a whole lot of sacrifices. I just wish there was a way to help you understand what I am going through and why I keep going ahead with this. At the end of the day, I really am only trying to keep my head above water and succeed There have been many times I have thought of calling you, especially on those days when I am feeling weary and discouraged. Those are the times where I am most ratty and yet need your comforting words. More than anything else, I would welcome your friendship to see me through these tough times. I need you in my life, you are my sister. You are more important to me than you know. I’m just asking you for your patience and understanding during this critical time in my life...It really has not been easy for me.Knowing that you are there for me would make things so much better. I hope that I am able to work through this, and as I progress with my own problems will be able to include you as my sister and even better yet, become good friends. I would really like to get together with you soon to talk this hrough, if you’re willing
Very sincerely
Htan
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 29-10-2008, 10:38 AM
rocmad rocmad غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Aug 2007
المشاركات: 13
افتراضي

Lucky brother ,I wish I were but I am not .Very peculiar post
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه