العودة   الذهبية > المنتديات الذهبية العامة > الاسلامي العام

« آخـــر الــمــواضــيــع »
         :: متوسط العمر المتوقع لمرضى سرطان القولون والمستقيم (آخر رد :اميرة ابى)       :: طريقة صنع البان كيك (آخر رد :om abeer)       :: طريقة المعمول بالتمر الرائع (آخر رد :om abeer)       :: طريقة الفوتشيني (آخر رد :om abeer)       :: إيدي هاو يضع علامة برونو غيماريش وهو يتطلع إلى المرحلة التالية من مشروع نيوكاسل يوناي (آخر رد :هدي فاروق)       :: العلاج فى المانيا للعرب (آخر رد :اميرة ابى)       :: طريقة تحضير السبانخ في المنزل (آخر رد :om abeer)       :: تعريف القانون الدستوري (آخر رد :merehan)       :: كيفية التخلص من غزو النمل بسرعة (آخر رد :سمي)       :: نصائح لمكافحة الحشرات بق الفراش (آخر رد :سمي)      

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-04-2010, 11:27 PM
الصورة الرمزية htan
htan htan غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2008
المشاركات: 131
افتراضي باركولي جعلت مسيحيه تدخل الاسلام وهذه نص رسالته, مرفق الصور التي ارسلتها لها

2123110203_ee43d740d6_o.jpg
Salam 3alikom ya Dear Htan

الحمد لك يارب اكتب لي العتق من النار
Despite, It’s long time I don’t write for you, I’ve wanted to do it since long time ago. Thanks a lot for the invitation to Badoo. Although I don’t use a lot this page I registered there with the nickname ”Sabina Moon” and I did so, cause I’m not used to put my personal information in those pages, but like this, you will know ”Sabina Moon” it’s me. Sorry cause I didn’t write before, you know you are a too important friend that means a lot for me, wallahy, but I know you are a very busy person and I didn’t want to bother with lots of mails . However, I want you to know you are always in my mind, my heart and my prayers my dear friend. I hope u are very well and your kind family and wife too. I really wish God is filling your life with a lot of peace, happiness and especially love insha'Allah. All the happiness and prosperity you deserve.

The main reason for my letter is, I know Ramadan is near, so I decided to write to you these lines to give you a new. I know maybe It would make you very happy as my friend you are, and because you have been one of the people who talked to me more about Islam and cared about my Islamic education and Allah will bless u a lot for this. I did my Shahada the 27 march of this current year 7amdulillah, since that day, I am Muslim too and also the happiest person I have ever been. Now we are sister and brother in faith 7amdolillah Kaman. I’m trying to do my best for deserving to be called a believer and trying to learn as much as possible about Islam insha’allah for this Ramadan. It's my first Ramadan like Muslim . I will never stop thanking you my friend for everything you have done for me. You and your dearest ones will be always in my prayers insha’allah.

I wish you lots of blessings in this month that is so important for us. This is the greatest time. I want to specially ask you for praying... do it for me.... I’ll do for you.... I’ll pray for Allah always guides you and give to you the strength for doing fasting and performing actions as rightly as Allah’s faith asks for us to do....

My friend and brother, I send my best wishes, kind greetings and all my love for you and yours

Salam Alikum

Mónica
الصور المرفقة
نوع الملف: jpg 2123121395_863c1172b6_o.jpg‏ (87.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 7)
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-04-2010, 10:38 PM
الامير الامير غير متواجد حالياً
عضو الماسي

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2007
الدولة: جده
المشاركات: 1,199
افتراضي

مبروك الف الف الف الف الف مبروك

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
لماذا جعلت الهموم والأحزان تتجرأ على إنزال دمعتك??******** DoDa AlBtOoOtA ركن الذهبية العام 2 08-03-2008 08:49 PM
كيف تجذبين الرجل بالاوان ................. مرفق صور...! DoDa AlBtOoOtA ركن كلام نواعم 12 08-01-2008 01:37 PM
فتاة جعلت تفكير شاب ينقلب رأسا على عقب همســ قلم ــات القصص والأدبيات 3 15-08-2007 10:41 PM
باركولي غيرت التوقيع ghost ركن الذهبية للتراحيب والتهاني 8 24-09-2006 09:11 PM
الصور التي تمس القلوب sami haroon مكتبة الصور ومقاطع الفيدو والصوت 2 01-08-2005 12:23 PM

الساعة الآن 04:30 PM.